Sunday, August 27, 2023

my mother💕

 

              💕 MY MOTHER💕


You gave me love and watched me grow you tought me things. I'd need to know you comforted me and dried my tears you gave me laughter thoughout  the years you tough me to care, to be understanding. I know there was time, Iwas so demandrny your wisdom and strength, gurded me through without  your love ,i don't  know what i'd do that constant farth you'd had in me has given me wings and set me free. Thank you so much for just bring you. all the love, the laughter.... you're the best and it's true.💕

My mother sonam dema💕🖤

I am sorry to say that you have to take dual responsibility taking care  of us and educating us. we are unlucky that we don't have father to called but i don't have any regrets because you are there to subtitute him. It's more than enough....I am  very much grateful to you.

Mother is only person who carries you for 9 months in her belly, 3 years in her arms and forever in her heart🖤

                                   Thank you mom👩‍👧💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

code monkey

  Playing code monkey is so fun🖤 BANANA TALES: CHALLENGE 60 - WHILE LOOPS   This is very fun and saey                                      ...