Monday, August 14, 2023

About myself

HLOO EVERYONE


This is yeshidolker from lhuentse, ngar under gangzur gewog.
my weakness ;playing,singing,and in math subject😞
when i grow up i want to become police officer .My family is my life! If not for them I would have given up long ago. I thank them all for the love and support they give me! God bless u all'🙏❤️I am blessed to  have many family members, some I am familiar with and some not, I claim all the ones I know. My family is my greatest source of wealth. My mother name is sonam dema .she always hlep me when i'm in problems.




I agree from the moment you become a parent you won’t the best and love 💕 your children the best love 💖 you can is to be there for all the ups and downs life send them
My family is my life.

1 comment:

code monkey

  Playing code monkey is so fun🖤 BANANA TALES: CHALLENGE 60 - WHILE LOOPS   This is very fun and saey                                      ...